Turbo Training Classes
Turbo Training Classes occur weekly at The Fell during the winter months. These are open to all comers and offer a really social and enjoyable sessions for all abilities.
- Come and try our Turbo class on a Thursday evening and meet Aimie, our Sports Physiologist
- Turbo Training Classes are great fun and they are a very social way of getting started on the road to improving fitness.
- Ideal for cyclists, triathletes and runners
- Open to all abilities
- Use our turbo trainer or try rollers
- Book a place by contacting Aimie Hamer or The Fell Store
Train hard.......race easy.
- Each class lasts an hour.
- It will be made up of blocks of cycling of increasing, steady or decreasing affort.
- There is usually music and big screen cycling on at the same time.
- There’s an option to go for a ten minute run toward the end of class, for the triathletes and runners
- Every class finishes with 10 minutes stretching
- Arrive for Thursday evening at 18-45 to allow time to get set up
- Bring your own bike
- Class time is 19-00 to 20-00 hrs